6" New Construction Recessed Lighting Housing
- AIRTIGHT & IC RATED: Insulated Contact (IC) protects against any combustion when insulation comes in contact with the housing. Airtight cans increase the overall energy-efficiency in residential and commercial buildings by ensuring the air in the room does not seep into the ceiling cavity above.
- UNIVERSAL APPLICATION: Adjustable hanger bars allow perfect fitting for various types of structural layouts. Pre-attached nails allow for a quick and efficient installation. Shallow cans can be installed as if they are regular, non-shallow cans.
- UL LISTED & T24 CERTIFIED: This product has been fully tested to fulfill all safety requirements. It is also certified to meet California energy efficiency standards for residential and non-residential.
- SAFE & EASY INSTALLATION: Our product has a TP24 connector that can snap on to connect two electrical wires. This is superior inconvenience and safety compared to its older counterpart E26 which is the same as a standard light bulb socket.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY: To give you peace of mind.
Sallow 6" New Construction Recessed Lighting Cans
Do you need safe and reliable ceiling housing for your new construction? We offer premium quality lighting cans that are easy to install at a lower price!
Why Choose Our LED Housing Cans?
- IC-Rated: Safe use in situations where the housing is in direct contact with insulation.
- Air Tight (for WA ASTM-E283 measured at 2CFM or less): Prevents flow from the conditioned air in the room to un-conditioned areas in the ceiling.
- cULus Listed and Title 24 Certified to guarantee safe operations and pass all inspections.
- Fits standard 6-inch LED recessed lights with a convenient TP24 connector.
- Pre-nailed hanger bars can be adjusted to fit in different roof structure layouts (for new construction only). All nails are double-headed, so they can easily be removed if needed.
- 4-wire push-in wiring connector included in the junction box for quick installment.
- Premium solid and durable material for better heat resistance.
- Shallow housings are lighter in weight and have the same compatibility as regular housings, as long as your downlight trim is no larger than 6" in depth. Refer to image on product dimensions.
- Comes with a 5-year warranty to ensure your peace of mind
- Suitable for Damp Locations