Exhaust Fan with LED Light & Humidity Sensor - 90 CFM - 6" Duct (BF90LH Discontinued Model)
- ULTRA-QUIET – This 80 CFM bathroom fan has a very low noise level of 0.8 Sones with a 6” duct. Ensure your bathroom has no excess noise.
- HUMIDITY SENSOR – Exhaust fans are vital to controlling air moisture levels while taking a bath or shower. In areas with large amounts of water vapor, having a humidity sensor can help efficiently prevent any lingering odors or build-up of mold and mildew on your walls and ceilings. Sensors automatically power your fan-based humidity levels in the room, which can help save energy in comparison to manually leaving your fan on after a shower.
- EASY & FLEXIBLE INSTALLATION – This fan incorporates a 4” duct which provides flexibility in duct layout and design. The 4 hanger bars and screws included allowing for the ideal positioning of your fan. Acceptable for use over a tub or shower when connected to a GFCI circuit. Note: This fan is meant for new construction projects where you will need to access the attic. If used to replace an existing fan, additional work required, such as drilling holes in the housing for secure retrofitting.
- FULLY CERTIFIED – Our fans are fully certified for safety and energy efficiency. This includes UL, Energy Star, HVI Certifications, ASHRAE 62.2 Compliant. Install with the confidence to pass any inspections if needed. Also, receive peace of mind with our 12-Month Manufacturer Warranty.
- E26 Socket gives flexibility, choosing your options of bulb use including color temperature
Bathroom Exhaust Fan with Light & Humidity Sensor
Exhaust fans are a vital component of any complete homeowner’s bathroom. In addition to removing smelly odors, you need a fan to clear out humidity after a bath or shower to keep your walls and ceilings from growing mold or mildew. This helps to protect important structural components in your home. The two main factors of any bathroom fan are the noise level (measured in sones), and the airflow (measured in CFM). The fewer sones, the quieter the fan will be. Higher CFM fans are used for bathrooms that are larger in size, so ensure you are buying a fan powerful enough to cover your entire bathroom.
Why Choose ESD Tech’s Bathroom Fans?
- Ultra Quiet: 0.8 Sones
- 80 CFM: Covers bathrooms up to 75 square feet
- Light Combination: Modern rectangular light.
- Humidity Sensor: Automatically turns on and off the fan based on the humidity levels in the room. In comparison to other fans, you would normally do this manually from your switch and can waste energy.
- Easy and Flexible Installation: Comes with a 4” duct. Hanger bars and installation screws are included.
- Fully Certified: UL, Energy Star, HVI Certified, and ASHRAE 62.2 Compliant.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 12 Months
About ESD Tech
Here at ESD, we are devoted to providing quality products at affordable prices. We offer a range of electric supplies from LED lighting, power distribution, ventilation fans, landscape lighting, steel products, and more. Suffice to say, we pride ourselves on being experts in the industry.
Ready to experience the difference in quality? Add to Cart Now!