2" NEW CONSTRUCTION RECESSED LIGHTING HOUSING
- ✔️ COMPATIBILITY: This New Construction Can fits 2-inch LED recessed lights that require a driver/transformer to be installed. Can be used with dimmable downlights. Damp Location Rated.
- ✔️ FULLY CERTIFIED: Receive a housing that is UL Listed, Title24/JA8 Certified, Airtight, and Energy Star Efficient. Switching to LED lighting allows you to save money and energy than older incandescent light bulbs.
- ✔️ EASY INSTALLATION: Connects using an easy TP24 (orange) Snap-on Connector for quick installation. Push-in connector included in junction box for a convenient and hassle-free wire connection. Built with an aluminum construction to allow for better heat dissipation. Not for E26 Bulb Bases.
- ✔️ PEACE OF MIND: Concerned about the quality? We got your back with a 5-Year Warranty.
- ✔️ NEED LED LIGHTS?: You can find our 2" LED Gimbal designed lights by searching "B07CQ65QZY" on Amazon. Guaranteed compatibility.
2" New Construction Recessed Can / Housing
These LED cans are manufactured to meet the highest level of expectations for professional electricians throughout the country. This housing meets Title 24 certification and is Energy Star listed for the most optimal energy efficiency standard. It is suitable for wet locations and can be installed indoor or outdoor. Convenient and flexible installation with adjustable hanger bars, pre-installed double-headed nails, and a quick TP24 LED snap-on connector.
Transformer/driver is installed in this can. Great to use with 2" recessed lights that do NOT have a driver (which most do not).
Here at ESD Tech, we are devoted to providing high quality electrical and lighting supplies that meet all professional requirements for safety and inspection. We strive to develop partnerships with only manufacturers that are experts in their respective industries to provide our customers great products.
Value at a Glance
- Easy Installation
- Wet/Damp Location Rated
- Air Tight & IC Rated
- Heat Dissipation Material
- Certified Energy Efficiency
- Saves Money
- UL Listed
Safe to install next to insulated areas in your ceiling to avoid any fire hazards.
Airtight cans increase the overall energy-efficiency in residential and commercial buildings by ensuring the air in the room does not seep into the ceiling cavity above. Results in less issues and additional cost-savings!
Successfully tested to meet stringent requirements through a global third party.
Pair with ESD Tech Lights
Compatible with 3 different types of 2" LED Recessed lights offered by ESD Tech. Direct links to the products below.
|Item Weight||3.04 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||15.75 x 14.5 x 4.75 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Lights||1|