6" Recessed Remodel LED Housing Can
|L x W x H||14" x 6.8" x 5.7"|
|Special Features||Air Tight, Slim|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Suitable for Damp Location||Yes
- REMODELING CAN: This shallow 6” LED Housing Can work best for remodeling projects where you do not have enough space in the ceiling to run the wiring. Since this can is shallow, you’ll be able to fit it in nearly all ceiling types, especially those that are narrower. Meets electrician standards.
- AIRTIGHT & IC RATED: Insulated Contact (IC) protects against any combustion when insulation comes in contact with the housing. Airtight cans increase the overall energy-efficiency in residential and commercial buildings by ensuring the air in the room does not seep into the ceiling cavity above.
- UL LISTED & T24 CERTIFIED: This product has been fully tested to fulfill all safety requirements. It is also certified to meet California energy efficiency standards for residential and non-residential.
- EASY INSTALLATION: This housing has an orange (male) TP24 connector that easily snaps in to connect two electrical wires. Superior inconvenience compared to older E26 standard light bulb sockets. Fast, easy, and secure installation.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY: To give you peace of mind.
Shallow Remodel Recessed Lighting Cans (6 Inch)
Do you need safe and reliable ceiling housings for your remodeling project? We offer premium quality lighting cans that are easy to install at a lower price!
Why Choose Our Housing Cans
- Fits standard 6-inch LED recessed lights with a convenient TP24 connector.
- IC-Rated: Safe use in situations where the housing is in direct contact with insulation.
- Air Tight: Prevents flow from the conditioned air in the room to un-conditioned areas in the ceiling. For additional airtight protection, we recommend installing with a gasket (not included).
- Fully Certified: UL Listed and Title24 Certified.
- 4-wire push-in wiring connector included in the junction box for quick installment.
- Premium solid and durable material for better heat resistance.
- Comes with a 5-year warranty that cannot be found anywhere else.
- Shallow housings are lighter in weight and have the same compatibility as regular housings, as long as your downlight trim is no larger than 5.68" in depth. Refer to image on product dimensions.