4" Shallow New Construction LED Housing Can
- Fits more ceiling types than regular cans, especially those that are more narrow
- Same compatibility with 4" downlights
- More compact, easier to bring to your job site
- Lighter in weight
- Fully tested and certified
These LED cans are manufactured to meet the highest level of expectations for professional electricians. Built with premium solid material for greater heat resistance. They're made easy to install, with a quick snap-on connector for LED lights. Also, these cans meet important guidelines to pass all required safety inspections.
4-inch Recessed Housing for New Construction
|Number of Lights||1|
|Voltage||120 volts / 60Hz|
|Specific Uses||Recessed Lighting|
|Special Features||Airtight, Title 24 Certified, Approved for Insulated Contact (IC)|
|Switch Installation Type||Adjustable Hanger Bars|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Suitable for Damp Location||
- NEW CONSTRUCTION CAN: This 4” LED Housing Can work best for new construction projects where you have enough space in the ceiling to run the wiring. Compatible with any 4 inches recessed LED light that uses an orange TP24 connector.
- AIRTIGHT & IC RATED: Insulated Contact (IC) protects against any combustion when insulation comes in contact with the housing. Airtight cans increase the overall energy-efficiency in residential and commercial buildings by ensuring the air in the room does not seep into the ceiling cavity above.
- EASY INSTALLATION: This housing has an orange (male) TP24 connector that easily snaps in to connect two electrical wires. Superior inconvenience compared to older E26 standard light bulb sockets. Fast, easy, and secure installation. Hanger bars are adjustable up to 25' to fit ceiling joists.
- cULus LISTED & T24 CERTIFIED: This product has been fully tested to fulfill all safety requirements. It is also certified to meet California energy efficiency standards for residential and non-residential. Receive a 5-Year Warranty that covers all manufacturer defects for each can. Shop with confidence! Conforms with UL standard #1598 Certified to CSA standard C22.2#250.0-00