GFCI Duplex Receptacle with Wall Plate - Weather Resistant & Tamper Resistant
- TAMPER/WEATHER RESISTANT – Spring-loaded shutters that close contact of the outlets to the receptacle. Allows only the metal prongs of a plug to open the shutters and create an electrical circuit. This is important because children will not be able to insert objects such as keys or hairpins.
- LED INDICATOR LIGHT – Easily see whether or not the GFCI outlet is currently working, or if it needs to be replaced.
- cETLus LISTED – Conforms to UL STD. NO. 943. Safelock protection ensures the GFCI has no power if it is ever miswired. This GFCI is compliant with the safety standards required for installation in North America. Meets electrician standard.
- EASY INSTALLATION – 2 Pole/3 Wire-Grounding with Wall Plate and Mounting Screws. Install in as little as 15 minutes!
- PEACE OF MIND - Hassle-free exchanges or refunds for units that are defective. Product warranty guarantee. Reliable customer service. Your satisfaction is our priority!
- 120/125V AC
20A 125V GFCI Outlets - Tamper Resistant (TR) - Weather Resistant (WR)
These GFCI Outlets are weather resistant and are designed with durable material that is suited more for damp/humid environments. Outlets that are installed outdoors MUST BE weather resistant.
Our product also has tamper-resistant shutters which block all foreign objects to be inserted into the outlet. Each package comes with 1 receptacle, a wall plate, and screws. Our GFCI receptacles are ETL listed (UL Equivalent) to meet the safety standards required in North America. Because we are so confident in our product, each purchase comes with a warranty of up to 5 years. We offer hassle-free exchanges and full refunds if you ever receive a defective unit. We strive to respond to all Amazon inquiries within 24 hours! Your satisfaction is our top priority.
Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) Outlets
A GFCI Outlet is a device designed to protect people from shocks from an electrical system. If there is a ground fault or if there is anything wrong with the outlet, a GFCI will trip and stop the flow of electricity to prevent injuries.
Value at a Glance
- Tamper Resistant
- Weather Resistant
- 20 amp, 125 volt
- LED Indicator Light
- Impact Resistant Wall Plate Included
- cETLus Listed - Fully Certified
- Easy Installation
- Residential & Commercial Application