125V/20A Self-Test Duplex GFCI - Tamper Resistant
- ✔️ TAMPER RESISTANT: Spring-loaded shutters that close off contact of the outlets to the receptacle. Allows only the metal prongs of a plug to open the shutters and create an electrical circuit. This is important because children will not be able to insert objects such as keys or hairpins.
- ✔️ SELF TEST FOR SAFETY: This receptacle periodically runs automatic testing to ensure the ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) electronics are functional. If there is a problem that is detected, the indicator light will flash, notifying you to press the Reset button. Self testing occurs every few minutes. You can manually test at any time.
- ✔️ UL (ETL EQUIVALENT) LISTED: Compliant with the safety standards required for sale and installation in North America.
- ✔️ DUAL LED INDICATORS: Clear indicators that show if your GFI needs to be replaced. One indicator light will blink red periodically to show you the GFI is self-testing. If one of the indicators shows a solid red, you will know that your outlet needs replacement.
- ✔️ EASY INSTALLATION: 2 Pole/3 Wire-Grounding with Wall Plate and Mounting Screws. Install in as little as 15 minutes!
Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI)
A GFCI Outlet is a device designed to protect people from shocks from an electrical system. If there is a ground fault, a GFCI will trip and stop the flow of electricity to prevent injuries.
Why Choose Our GFCI Outlets?
Our GFCI Outlets have an automated self-testing function. The device automatically runs tests to detect any issues. If it fails the test, then the indicator light will flash, notifying you to push the RESET button. If this keeps occurring, you will instantly know that the receptacle needs replacement.
Our product is also designed with tamper-resistant shutters which block all foreign objects to be inserted into the outlet. Each package comes with 1 receptacle, a wall plate, and screws. Our GFCI receptacles are UL listed (ETL Equivalent) 2015 to meet the safety standards required in North America. Because we are so confident in our product, each purchase comes with a warranty of up to 5 years. Your satisfaction is our top priority.
About ESD Tech
Here at ESD, we are devoted to providing quality products at affordable prices. We offer a range of electric supplies from LED lighting, power distribution, ventilation fans, landscape lighting, steel products, and more. Suffice to say, we pride ourselves for being experts in the industry.
|Item Weight||4.8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||4.8 x 2.9 x 2 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
We Also Recommend
GFCI Duplex Receptacle with Wall Plate - Weather Resistant & Tamper Resistant