Exhaust Fan with Humidity Sensor - 80 CFM - 4" Duct
- ULTRA-QUIET – This bathroom fan has a very low noise level of 0.7 Sones with a 4” duct. Ensure your bathroom has no excess noise.
- EASY & FLEXIBLE INSTALLATION – The 4 hanger bars and screws included allow for the ideal positioning of your fan. Acceptable for use over a tub or shower when connected to a GFCI circuit. Note: This fan is meant for new construction projects where you will need to access the attic. Additional work required for remodeling, such as drilling holes in the housing for secure retrofitting.
- FULLY CERTIFIED – Our fans are fully certified for safety and energy efficiency. This includes UL, HVI, and Energy Star Certifications. Including ASHRAE 62.2 Compliance. Install with the confidence to pass any inspections if needed. Also, receive peace of mind with our 12-Month Manufacturer Warranty.
- COMPACT TO FIT LOW ATTICS- Our standard size fan is actually more compact than other fans with the housing dimensions being 9.25 x 8.50 inches with only 5.75 inches deep! The cover (grill) dimension is 12.6 x 12.6 inches
- MOTOR - Thermally protected
- POWER RATING - 120V AC / 60Hz
Bathroom Exhaust Fans by ESD Tech
Importance of a Bathroom Exhaust Fan
Bathroom exhaust fans pull the airborne moisture after showering or bathing to prevent damage to your floors and walls. Excess moisture can cause the growth of mold or bacteria. The two main factors you should consider before purchasing a bathroom exhaust fan are the noise level (measured in sones) and the number of square feet the fan can securely cover (measured in CFM). The lower the number of sones, the quieter the fan will be. The higher the CFM, the larger the room it can cover. Before purchasing any exhaust fan, ensure that the space coverage is sufficient for the size of your bathroom.
Why Choose Our Exhaust Fans?
Our bathroom exhaust fans are ultra-quiet. Measured at 0.7 sones, and covering 80 CFM, you won't be able to find a similar fan at the same cost. All of our fans are fully certified for safety to pass any required inspections.
Here at ESD Tech, we are devoted to providing high-quality products at the most affordable costs. We strive to develop partnerships with only manufacturers that are experts in their respective industries to provide our customers great products.
Specs at a Glance
- 0.7 Sones with 4" Duct
- Airflow: 80 (CFM)
- Fully Certified!
Main Product Features
Covers More Space
For the ultra-small amount of noise this fan puts out, the airflow releases out to an immense 80 Cubic feet per minute (CFM). This can cover an entire bathroom up to 75 square feet!
Ultra Quiet Noise Level (<0.8 Sones)
Experience the peaceful silence with our bathroom exhaust fans, noise level of just 0.7 sones.
Each of our fans are fully tested for safety and energy efficiency. Have the confidence to pass any inspections if required. UL Listed, Energy Star Efficient, HVI Certified, AHRAE 62.2 Compliant. On top of this, we accept all returns due to defects for up to 12 months!
|Package Dimensions||14.5 x 13 x 8 inches|
|Item Weight||10.53 pounds|
We Also Recommend
Exhaust Fan Cover Replacement - Baffle Design